DRUM OLE interactive with music-stools (=Cajon)
A rhythm experience that literally tears your entire team off the stool!
In addition to the music chairs and the bodybox, there are the stylish lounge stools in white, which we can build up as loungy lounging at your event in advance. The music stools are particularly suitable for short lectures, a relaxed atmosphere or a classic drum workshop for team building. The four feet as well as the hidden, downwardly directed sound hole look very nice visually. The lounge stools fit well into any existing event and can also be used as a seat. A big advantage is that the lounge stools are very compact and can be moved well. The flexible changing of the seating arrangement ensures a relaxed atmosphere. Whether at the team event or at the conference - everything is possible without much effort.
- Your entire location will be provided with the Music-Stools.
- Now you are probably wondering what is Music Furniture? The answer is both simple and yet ingenious. Our patented Music Stools don’t just serve as a comfortable place to sit but they can also be used as an instrument. The reason for this is that we have integrated a Cajon underneath.
- During a DRUM OLE interactive show every participant is either sitting on one of the instruments or alternatively places the Bodybox onto his or her lap. But don’t worry they are all very easy to play so it does not require any kind of prior knowledge.
- Additionally your guest won’t even know that they are sitting on an instrument which guaranties a rewarding surprise effect.
- Once the show starts the DRUM OLE performers will introduce the instrument to the audience until they become a full functioning rock band. This interactive event ensures an incredible music-experience due to the number of participants and the potential of the instrument.
- This type of performance can take from 15 minutes to one hour according to your wishes.
- This event was designed for up to 1.500 participants!
Videotrailer DRUM OLÉ interactive with music-stools
You want to book us?
Send us a booking request by e-mail.